Thursday, March 09, 2006
Cleaning Schedule/Chart Continued Questions? How long did it Take you all to Stick to the Cleaning Schedule/Chart that works for you and for your family? Also when you all are cleaning do you all have your Children and or Dear Husband's to help you all out or do you do all the Cleaning by yourselves? Also do you all turn on Music to encourage you all in your Cleaning or Do you all Clean your Homes in Quiet? I was just wondering because sometimes when I clean our Home I clean in Peace and Quiet and then Sometimes I will listen to a Preaching Tape or Some Music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We clean to music or talk radio. My children always help while we clean. It has taken me a while to stick to my schedule but when I do its wonderful! We are flylady.net folks and we appreciate the fact that the work is done. I just tweak it to fit my life. My husband very rarely assists in house cleaning becuase I do not go to his job and help him! I just look at it as my job. He does lots of work outside though. Good luck with your homemaking! Blessings
Kyle, ma of 3 p's in a pod
Post a Comment