Thursday, March 09, 2006

What Does JOYmean to you

What Does JOY mean to you? I found a Really Neat Meaning of JOY that I want to share with you all. I also wanted to ask you all what Does JOY mean to you? The Really Neat Meaning of JOY goes likes this. Jesus Others You. I should be Serving Jesus first give him my first Fruits. Then I should be Serving Others . Finally the You comes in meaning that is the time you can take of you( or as in my case I take care of me). Jesus is my All in All.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That IS a neat concept... and I agree! I've lived my life for me first - in the past, and I've lived for Jesus first - now. I have to say putting Jesus and others before me is the way to go. There really is a joy there that you don't find any other way.

Amazon

The Coupon Clippers

The Coupon Clippers

Old VirginiaCandle