Friday, March 05, 2010
How Do I break up our Breakfast Routine
Well First off my Family and I do not have time to sit down and have Breakfast Together as a Family! So I usually send them out the door to school and to work with there Stomachs Growling for Food! When our Child is at school they get breakfast there but often times the breakfast does not feel the child up and the child is hungry again by 9:00 am ! My Beloved Husband is sent off to work hungry as well so often times he will stop by the vending machine at work and grab some crakers and some coffee that to me is no breakfast for my family! If I was choosen to win Kraft Bagel-fuls "Break Up with Your Breakfast Routine" Sweepstakes even if I won a second prize! I can tell you this I would at least send my family off to school and work with Kraft Bagel-fuls to go along with the rest of there Breakfast of choice for that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment