Monday, March 20, 2006
Hello From SouthernUSA(SC)
Hello From The Southern USA (SC).
Hi, My Name is Mrs.Garcia. I am Married to my Best Friend throughout the whole world.
My Husband's name is Mr.Garcia
We will be married 7 years this past July.
Mr.Garcia is in school right now for Full-Time Ministry.
We Have 2 Children.
Our Girl is our oldest and only living child she is 7 years old.
Our Son lives in Heaven I misscarried him on November 26th, 2000.
We are a Homeschooling Family.
My DH works full-time so I can stay home and take care of our DD.
I am 27years old. I have been a Christian 23 years this past Aug.
I love all the Old Fashion Homemaking Skills and trying to apply them to my life as well as my Family's life and I love being Frugal and Saving my Family Money. The Most Important thing is I Love The Lord and I love Serving the Lord and Serving My DH.
CAGmomof2(Mrs.Garcia)Loving wife to Mr.Garcia,mom to 2 children one who lives here on Earth and the other one lives in Heaven!! Renewed our Vows on July31st,2005!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment